We welcome donations from members of the public who want to help us maintain our community garden. You may choose to do this by buying plants and produce directly from the garden or from one of the stalls we hold at local events in Hackney, or by setting up regular bank payments.
Or you can give online:
|through Localgiving who help local charities and community groups to connect with people, fundraise online and take control of their future. You can get there from every page of our website via the Make a Donation button.
St Mary’s Secret Garden provides companies with a unique opportunity to invest time and resources in the local community, ethically support local disabled and disadvantaged people and make a visible contribution to a greener environment.
- meet your criteria for corporate social responsibility
- provide an opportunity for your staff to engage in structured team building opportunities
- provide an opportunity for employees to interact with each other in a non-work setting
- contribute to the ethical, social and cultural values of Hackney
The time and money you spend with us make a huge difference to our work and enable us to provide a professional service and maintain a beautiful garden for everyone.
If this would interest your organisation, please download our Corporate Group Volunteering Interest Form. You may return the completed form by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
rganisation, please download our Corporate Group Volunteering Interest Form. You may return the completed form by post or email to email@example.com.
Sponsoring one of the areas of our garden will help to cover vital maintenance and administrative costs. All sponsors will receive a plaque in the garden and / or publicity via our website.
Examples of sponsorship
Enable the garden to move towards sustainability – examples include sponsoring:-
|Herb and Sensory Garden
|£100 per year will provide much needed seeds, new plants and support general maintenance
|Seed packaging and selling
|£50 per year will help us buy packaging materials
|£50 per year will provide much needed seeds and support general maintenance
|Seating and Relaxation Areas
|£25 per year will provide general maintenance including protective painting
|Annual adoption contributions start at £250 for materials, including trays and modules, heating, maintenance of glass panes and cleaning
|Adoption contributions start at £50 p.a. and will enable our local community to get the most out of the garden
|e.g. paying to renew or update wooden structures in the garden
Your company can donate to help us in our work.
- Corelogic has funded a year’s ecotherapy sessions for disadvantaged people who have lost Council funding;
- Linklaters LLP gave a Charities Aid Foundation voucher to cover a month’s cost for a full day/week social and therapeutic placement;
- Deutsche Bank provided us with a polytunnel and the work force to erect it.
- Better Leisure provided and constructed a mini netting polytunnel.
Contact us for more details and to discuss your needs.